Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that in spite of how to start an invention idea good an idea you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a full line of inventhelp new store Products and not trying to add more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar services that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they do a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to go ahead and take risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.